Looking for fun questions for couples to act as topic starters during date night or long car journeys? This list can be use as 101 questions for new couples to get to know each other or questions for married couples who need a wee nudge to get the conversation going because let’s face it, you know every story!
We’ve split our questions into topics for couples such as fun, romantic, relationship building and deep questions for couples.
There’s also questions about the future of your relationship.
You can also use these 101 questions to ask your partner as part of a game. For inspiration, check out our guide to road trip games for couples.
Alternatively, if you are using these as date night questions for married couples, why not flip the questions and try to guess the answer first to see how well you know each other?
Note: 101 questions can be a lot! Feel free to split up the sections and discuss over several different sessions!
You may also like our guide to This or That Questions For Adults Kiss, Marry, Kill Game, and Truth or Shot.
Fun Questions For Couples
1. If you were able to switch bodies with anyone in the entire world, who would it be and why?
2. If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose?
3. What is one of the first things you would do if you won $100,000?
4. Is there an actor that you hope will play you in a movie?
5. Do you like your first name, and if not, what would you like to change it to?
6. Which animal do you want to pet the most in the world?
7. If you could take a glimpse into your future, would you peek?
8. If you were able to live anywhere on the planet, where would you live, and why?
9. Would you be another gender for a day if given a chance?
10. Do you like to sing in the shower, and if so, do you have a song you enjoy the most?
11. What is the funniest prank you have ever done to someone or that someone has ever done to you?
12. If you could travel back to any time period, what would it be?
13. What is the silliest idea you have ever had, that ended up working out?
14. Do you have a dance move that you do well, and can I see it?
15. What is your biggest pet peeve?
16. If you were to be stuck on a deserted island, what are three things you hope to have with you?
17. What is something gross that you have eaten?
18. Do you enjoy any weird combinations of food?
19. Do you know any cheesy pick-up lines?
20. What was your childhood nickname? Did you like it?
You may also like our list of would you rather questions for couples.
Getting To Know You Questions
In this section, we’re going to look at questions couples should know about each other!
How many answers did you know already?
21. What is your favorite movie/ TV show?
22. What is your favorite food/ Meal of the day?
23. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
24. What does your ideal weekend look like?
25. What is your favorite part about being in a relationship?
26. Are there any mistakes from previous relationships that you don’t want to repeat in future ones?
27. What is your favorite season/holiday?
28. What would be your dream vacation?
29. What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
30. Are you close with your family, and if yes, which member are you closest with?
31. What do you think a healthy and successful relationship looks like?
32. What makes you dislike someone?
33. Would you say that you are a relatively confident person?
34. Who is your favorite musician/ album/ song?
35. How do you enjoy spending your free time?
36. What would the best version of yourself look like?
37. What is the kindest/meanest thing anyone has said to you?
38. When do you feel like you are being your most authentic self?
39. Is there anything that you are most proud of yourself for?
40. Are you superstitious?
41. What is a quality you look for in a partner?
You may also like our list of this or that questions for couples.
Romantic Questions For Couples
We’re now going to get into deep questions for couples.
Try not to be nervous asking or answering them.
You may also like our list of never have I ever questions for couples.
42. Do you feel that I make you a better person?
43. If you could design our home together, what would it look like?
44. If we were both reincarnated at the same time, do you think we would end up together?
45. What does a romantic date look like to you?
46. What makes you feel the most loved in a relationship?
47. Do you have a romantic travel bucket list?
48. What is one word you would use to describe our relationship?
49. Is there anything about our relationship that makes you really happy/sad?
50. What is your favorite memory of us?
51. What is one of our differences/similarities that you love?
52. When did you know you loved me?
Want more questions like these? Read our list of married couple questions.
Deep Questions For Couples
This section provides questions to deepen partnerships and features the topics, relationship goals, reality and history.
There are also some questions based around ethics and opinion.
53. Where do you see our relationship going?
54. How many long-term relationships have you had, and how long were they?
55. Have you ever cheated on someone or been cheated on?
56. How did your last relationship end?
57. Have you ever had a broken heart?
58. Do you see yourself growing old with me?
59. Do you have any goals that you want us to achieve together as a couple?
60. Do you think of me when I’m not around?
61. How long do you think our relationship will last?
62. At what point in our relationship did you know you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me?
63. How often do I make you feel loved?
64. Is there anything that I do really well in our relationship?
65. What is your favorite part of me?
66. How can I support and encourage you?
67. Do you believe material possessions will make you happy?
68. What are your thoughts on organized religions?
Looking for the perfect date night questions? Check this list.
Thought-Provoking Questions For Couples
The following questions for couples will get you both thinking outside of the box and pushing boundaries.
There are some goal-setting questions too.
69. Where do you see yourself in five/ten/fifteen years?
70. What are your goals, long-term and short-term?
71. Do you carry any regrets in your life so far?
72. What is the most remarkable advice you have ever received?
73. Do you have a benchmark for failure?
74. What is something that makes you happy/mad/sad?
75. What is the best thing someone can do when you are angry?
76. What are you afraid of?
77. Is there anything that instantly makes you feel anxious?
78. Do you have a bucket list, and have you checked any items off of it?
79. Have you learned any lessons in life that would have been nice to learn at an earlier age?
80. Who is your role model?
81. How important is your family to you?
82. What do you think happens after we die?
83. What is something you have dreamt of doing for a long time?
84. Are you someone who wants to get married and have kids?
85. Is there anything you wish you were really good at?
86. What is something that you have messed up really badly, and you tried to hide it?
87. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
88. What is the most disheartening realization that you have made?
89. Is there anything you want to be remembered for after you have died?
90. When was the last time you cried?
You may also like our guide to dares for couples.
Couple Questions About The Future
91. What do you think will be our biggest challenge?
92. Have we found our forever home?
93. When do you think we’ll retire?
94. What will we do when we retire?
95. RV or sailboat for trips later in life?
97. Cruise vacations or beach resorts?
98. Will we look after our parents?
99. What pet will we get in older age?
100. Will we be buried together?
101. What change can we enforce now that will benefit us in future?
Did you enjoy our fun couple questions? If you have any themed games or question requests please contact us or leave us a comment below!
You may like our other quizzes and games for couples
- Kiss, Marry, Kill Game
- Married Couple Questions
- Never Have I Ever Questions for Couples
- Truth or Drink Questions For Couples
- Would Your Rather Questions for Couples
- This or That Questions for Couples
- Anniversary Questions for Couples
- Dares for Couples
- Dares To Do Over Text
- Road Trip Games for Couples
- Truth or Dare Questions Over Text for Couples
- Funny Questions to Ask on a First Date
- Date Night Questions for Married Couples