This article has links to products and services we love, which we may make commission from.
If you’re ever stuck for something entertaining to do with your friends, why not try a question game for friends?
Asking questions is a great way to get to know your pals better, and you might be surprised at some interesting and shocking facts you’ll discover.
Plus, they can help break the ice and get conversations flowing, which can make your time together even more enjoyable.
Our list of questions to ask friends is divided into sections like fun and easy questions to ask your friends as well as hilarious and stupid questions to ask your friends.
Then we turn up the heat with some deep and personal questions to ask your friends, and personal questions to ask your friends.
These are designed as questions for group of friends playing together at a party, hangout, or sleepovers- but feel free to put your own twist to make things more exciting.
Fun Questions to Ask Friends
Let’s start things off with some easy and fun questions to ask your friends.
The following topics are light, covering things like comfort foods and hobbies.
1. Do you find dancing the night away fun?
2. Do you think you are a good dancer?
3. Have you ever won a large sum of money?
4. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
5. Do you have a part of your body that you like the most?
6. If you could date someone famous, who would it be?
7. Do you sing in the shower?
8. What is your comfort food?
9. Do you have a safety blanket?
10. What was the last sitcom you watched?
11. What is the greatest gift you have ever been given?
12. Do you want to be famous?
13, Which social media platform do you use the most?
14. Do you think you are a good cook?
15. Have you thrown a dinner party and burnt all the food?
16. What is the most interesting museum that you have been to?
17. Have you seen a movie that you could really relate to? What was it, and why was it so relatable for you?
18. Do you like staying home and hanging out or going out?
19. Have you ever been to the top of a mountain?
20. Do you have a favorite sports team?
21. What is your favorite snack when you go to the movie theater?
22. What is your favorite color?
23. Do you look at your phone within the first hour of waking up?
24. What is your drink of choice in the morning?
25. Do you know what your love language is?
26. Do you have any hobbies?
27. Do you believe in astrology?
28. Where do you want to travel to for your next trip?
29. What was your last big splurge?
30. Have you ever considered giving your firstborn your name?
31. What is your favorite type of vacation to go on?
32. Have you ever swam in the ocean?
33. When did you last laugh hysterically?
34. Do you snort when you laugh?
35. Who would play the role of you in a movie about your life?
36. Do you enjoy musicals?
37. Have you ever been to Broadway?
38. What is the most money you spent on an item of clothing?
39. Do you remember the first movie you ever saw in a theater?
You can also use these as rapid fire questions for friends and pair them up with our list of would you rather questions for friends.
Funny Questions to Ask Friends
We all know that quiz games are a great way to test your knowledge and have some fun with friends.
But what if you could take things up a notch and add a bit of humor to the mix?
Here are some funny quiz questions for friends that will have everyone laughing out loud.
For fun questions to ask your best friend, check this guide.
40. How often do you shave your legs?
41. How often do you shave your bikini line?
42. Have you ever had Brazilian wax?
43. What is the most horrible date you have ever been on?
44. Have you eaten spoiled food before?
45. What is something you do every day that others don’t know about you?
46. What is something that annoys you about other people?
47. Have you wanted to get an exotic pet? What was it, and why didn’t you get it?
48. Do you have a word you find fun to say?
49. What would be your weapon of choice if there was a zombie apocalypse?
50. Do you think you would survive a prolonged grid-down scenario?
51. Have you laughed so hard that you peed your pants recently?
52. Have you pooped your pants as an adult?
53. Do you know how to swear in another language?
54. What is your poop schedule like?
55. What is your guilty pleasure?
56. If animals were able to talk, which one do you think would be the funniest?
57. If you were able to spy on anyone, who would it be?
58. Do you find any instruments annoying?
59. Have you dreamt of being a real-life prince or princess?
60. Is there a word you cannot stand hearing, saying, or reading?
61. If you could be any plant, which would you be?
62. What is a smell that you do not like?
63. What is the strangest encounter you have had?
64. If you were to come up with a new holiday, how would it be celebrated?
65. What is something that people should not include in their online dating profiles?
66. Do you enjoy a smell that most people find unpleasant or weird?
If you can’t meet physically and decide to hold a virtual game, use this as WhatsApp questions for friends (or any platform you prefer) along with our dares over text for a little extra fun.
Interesting Questions to Ask Friends
Next up, let’s dive into some intriguing questions to ask a friend to get to know them better.
Although this list may include personal questions, respecting personal boundaries will ensure that things remain enjoyable.
Feel free to skip questions you may not be comfortable answering.
67. Have you been to see a fortune teller?
68. If you could live on another planet, would you go?
69. Do you think you should marry someone for love or stability?
70. What is something that embarrasses you?
71. What is your most humiliating moment this year?
72. Have you ever been in serious danger?
73. Do you relate more to villains than heroes?
74. What do you enjoy most about your home?
75. Do you read often?
76. Do you have the career you thought you would in high school?
77. Do you tend to get sick often?
78. Have you been part of a protest?
79. Have you ever volunteered?
80. Have you ever smoked before?
81. Do you get a little jealous when someone has something you wish you had?
82. Have you traveled to a country you would never want to live in?
83. Have you traveled to a country that you would love to live in?
84. Do you think your life would make a good movie?
85. Do you tend to dream in black and white or color?
86. Do you like to shop in thrift stores?
Want more interesting and personal questions to ask friends in a game? See it in our list of yes or no questions for friends.
Weird Questions to Ask Friends
Curious about some of the strangest facts about your BFFs?
The following list of weird things to ask your friends will uncover shocking and interesting truths about them.
87. Do you have anything weird most people don’t know about you?
88. What is something that most people find easy but you struggle to do?
89. Have you ever considered joining a cult?
90. What is the strangest thing you have eaten and enjoyed?
91. Have you ever been hypnotized?
92. What TV show do you wish your life was like?
93. Have you ever witnessed a horrific accident?
94. Do you sometimes want to be a teenager again?
95. Who among your friends do you think has the strangest habit?
96. What’s something normal in your household that others may find bizarre?
97. Do you follow weird pages or people on social media?
98. What do you spend a good chunk of your time doing?
99. What diseases scare you the most?
100. Do you think you could beat a medium-sized monkey in a fight?
101. Have you ever tried to fit your fist in your mouth?
102. What is the strangest thing you have done to impress someone?
103. If you were able to become any mythical creature, which would it be, and why?
104. Have you ever made a post on social media that made people worry about you?
105. What is the first law you would make if you were in charge of starting a new society?
106. If you were to choose any superpower to have for the rest of your life, what would it be?
107. What are the first three things you would do if you became a billionaire overnight?
108. Do you think of yourself as a little weird?
109. Do you eat peanut butter right out of the jar?
110. Have you written a bucket list, and if so, have you crossed anything off it?
You may also like our list of this or that questions for friends.
Deep Questions to Ask Friends
Want good questions to ask your friends that cover meaningful topics?
The following thought-provoking questions will surely get everyone thinking.
Since these are considered hard questions to ask your friends, it’s okay to give them a bit of time to answer.
111. Have you felt at some point in your life as if your world was falling apart?
112. Do you have any prejudices that you are aware of?
113. Do you try to see the best in every situation?
114. Do you sometimes wish you had been born in another country?
115. Do you think that we are the only beings in the universe?
116. What does being a good friend mean to you?
117. Do you think that you are a good friend?
118. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
119. Is there anything you want to change about yourself?
120. What are you most grateful for in your life?
121. Do you have anything that keeps you up at night?
122. Is there something you wish you were really good at?
123. Do you have a secret talent?
124. What does a perfect day look like for you?
125. Do you believe we all have a predetermined fate?
126. What traits do you respect in other people?
127. Who do you admire?
128. What are you the most afraid of?
129. What are your fondest memories from childhood?
130. How do you like to be comforted?
131. What is your love language?
132. Have you ever been bullied at work?
133. Do you have a five-year plan?
134. What is your biggest regret?
135. Are you close to your parents?
136. What do you think will happen when we pass away?
You can find more deep conversation topics for friends in our list of never have I ever for friends.
That’s it for our list of questions for friends that we hope you find fun and entertaining.
As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Also, please feel free to suggest more quiz questions games for friends you want us to do next.
You may like our other quizzes and games for friends too.
- Dares For Friends
- More Dares For Friends
- This or That Questions For Friends
- Yes or No Questions For Friends
- Who is Most Likely to Questions For Friends
- Questions to Ask Friends
- Would You Rather Questions For Friends
- Never Have I Ever Questions For Friends
- Truth Questions for Friends
- Rapid Fire Questions for Friends