This article has links to products and services we love, which we may make commission from.
Hey lovebirds! Looking for a way to bond with your special someone, even from miles away?
Bring the joy back into your long-distance relationship with an old classic: ‘’Truth or Dare’’.
This game has been around for ages and with the rise of digital communication, couples who are separated by distance can enjoy them over the phone.
To help you get started, we compiled a great list of truth or dare questions over text for couples if you’re looking for a fun and playful way to stay connected, spice things up, and learn more about your partner.
Simply let the players choose between truth or dare and send the challenges or questions via text or chat.
For long-distance dares, you can ask the challenger to send a photography or video as proof that the task is successfully carried out.
To make it more interesting, you can set a time limit for players to answer or complete the tasks, and you can establish consequences for players who refuse to answer a truth question or complete a dare.
Feel free to be creative and put your own spin- whatever you see fit for your situation.
You can play this along with our yes or no questions for couples.
Table of Contents
Clean Truth Questions Over Text for Couples
Whether you’re looking to deepen your connection or just have some fun, clean truth questions over text are a great way to spark conversation and learn more about each other.
1. What is one food that you could eat every day and not get tired of?
2. If you could outsource one task from your everyday life, what would it be?
3. Do you look away during scary parts of movies?
4. Do you take a lot of selfies
5. If you had an extra $100, what would you spend it on?
6. Do you laugh at corny jokes?
7. What is something that you do as an adult that you swore as a kid you would never do?
8. Do you set goals for yourself and work towards achieving them?
9. Does the loose end of the toilet paper roll go over or under?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. Do you have any hidden talents?
12. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Want more questions to add to your couple truth or dare questions over text game? Check out our list of romantic questions for couples.
Clean Dares Over Text for Couples
Get ready to show your love and have some fun- even if you’re miles apart, with the following list of clean dares over text for couples.
For this category, we made sure the challenges are easy to accomplish but is sure to bring lots of excitement.
13. Order something for me online that you think I will love.
14. Send me a voice message of you barking like a dog.
15. Ask your best friend if you can borrow their car to drive to Disneyland.
16. Let me post on one of your social media accounts.
17. Show me a screen recording of the videos on your phone and let me choose which one you post on social media.
18. Send me a screenshot of your search history.
19. Taste your body wash and send me a rating out of ten.
20. Record yourself taking a big drink of pickle juice and send it to three people in your contact list.
21. Create a tutorial of something that you love and post it online.
22. Text your parents or siblings and tell them how much you love and appreciate them.
23. Take a picture of something that makes you laugh and send it to me.
You can also pair this up with some never have I ever questions for couples.
Funny Truth Questions Over Text for Couples
Ready for some laughs and hilarious revelations?
It’s time to get goofy and dive into some truth-telling fun with our list of funny truth questions for couples over text.
25. How long have you gone without showering?
26. What is the pettiest act you have done as an adult?
27. Have you ever been caught peeing outside?
28. When was the last time you peed the bed?
29. Do you still sleep with a light on?
30. What is the first thing on your list to do if you were invisible for a day?
31. What is something in your personal space that I might be shocked to find?
32. Have you ever eaten something off the floor?
33. Would you rather have someone catch you itching your butt or picking your nose?
34. Have you gone a long time without washing your sheets?
35. What is something that most people find harmless, but you find scary?
36. If you were able to trade lives with anyone, who would you pick and why?
Funny Dares Over Text for Couples
Prepare yourself for some giggles and entertainment with the following collection of funny challenges you can use as dares for couples over text
From silly pranks to embarrassing tasks, these are sure to keep you entertained for hours.
37. Make a status on your social media asking if anyone has a roll of toilet paper you can have.
38. Prank call a random number and ask to borrow $100.
39. Text a random number and ask them if they are still interested in buying your underwear.
40. Go live while hula hooping and singing “Let it go” from Frozen. Don’t have a hoop? Just pretend you do.
41. Group text six people from your contact list and tell them you have a secret to tell them.
42. Create a group chat of 10 people from your social media, name it ‘my pals’, and post a screenshot of your search history.
43. Call your grandma and ask to borrow her age defying secrets.
44. Prank call your parents and act like you don’t know who they are.
45. Send me a text message with a funny reason why you want to break up with me.
46. Change your relationship status on social media to the opposite of what you have now and leave it for the rest of the day.
47. Text me something funny that happened to you in your teenage years.
48. Leave a funny but good review for the last restaurant we ate at together.
You may also like our list of dares for couples.
Deep Truth Questions Over Text for Couples
Meaningful conversations can strengthen relationships.
So let’s dive into some thought-provoking questions that will help you both learn more about each other and grow as a couple.
49. Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
50. How often do you take time for self-care?
51. Have I ever done anything that made you feel uncomfortable?
52. Are you in touch with your parents regularly?
53. What is something that you don’t share with most people about yourself?
54. What is something that makes you feel jealous?
55. Is there something that I do that makes you feel safe and secure in our relationship?
56. Do you compare your life to others often?
57. What is something you wish you could fix about our society?
58. What do you think is the biggest threat to humanity right now?
59. Is your life going the way you thought it would?
60. When was the last time you felt deeply connected to me?
You may also like our list of truth or drink questions for couples.
Deep Dares Over Text for Couples
Let’s add some meaningful challenges to really get to know your partner better.
We’re talking about more than just silly dares like “jumping jacks in public” or “kiss a stranger’’.
These dares are designed to get you and your partner thinking, opening up, and exploring new depths of your relationship.
61. Send me your favorite picture of us together that you want to keep forever.
62. Tell me a secret that you have never told anyone.
63. Send me a poem that reminds you of me.
64. Send me a movie that is similar to our relationship.
65. Buy something online that you find meaningful and send it to my house.
66. Write me a love letter and send me a voice message of you reading it.
67. Tell me something that makes you feel loved.
68. Post your favorite picture of us on social media as your profile picture.
69. Tell me something that you have done that you are embarrassed about.
70. Send me a text message using only emojis to tell me how I make you feel.
71. Send me the link to the last documentary you watched.
72. Call a random number and ask them about the best relationship advice they could give.
Did you have fun with our list of truth or dare questions for couples over text?
Please share your experience in the comments if you played this with your partner- we’d love to hear about it.
More Games For Couples
- Games for Couples
- Married Couple Questions
- Date Night Questions for Married Couples
- Anniversary Questions for Couples
- Truth or Drink Questions For Couples
- Truth or Dare Questions Over Text for Couples
- Dares for Couples
- Dares To Do Over Text
- Never Have I Ever Questions for Couples
- Would Your Rather Questions for Couples
- This or That Questions for Couples
- Rapid Fire Questions for Couples
- Road Trip Games for Couples
- Wedding Conversation Starters