Are you ready for a great conversation starter that will make you laugh, squirm, and spill some juicy secrets?
Then get your friends together, grab some snacks and drinks, and let’s play “Truth Questions for Friends”!
Whether you’re having a cozy hangout or embarking on a wild road trip, we compiled a good list of truth questions that will let you discover many exciting things about your friends.
To play, simply start by asking a truth question from the given categories in the sets below.
If you want to add more pressure to the questions, use a quickfire timer to reduce thinking time and add a forfeit such as jumping jacks or a shot of a drink of your choice if the player/s goes over.
Feel free to add your own spin to the game and most of all, don’t forget to have fun!
For more question games like this, you may also like our list of this or that questions for friends, questions for friends, and would you rather questions.
Clean Truth Questions for Friends
Let’s start with some clean truth questions to ask your friends that are sure to spark interesting conversations with your pals.
The questions are easy and include topics like movies, food, and other random things.
1. If you could move anywhere in the world where you go?
2. Do you have a hidden talent?
3. What is your favorite way to spend the weekend?
4. What is a song you could listen to over and over again?
5. What is a show you could rewatch endlessly without getting tired of it?
6. If you could commit a crime and get away with it, would you?
7. What is your least favorite food?
8. Do you like to start your day with coffee or tea?
9. Do you have a five-year plan?
10. What is the most awkward first date you have gone on?
11 Do you spend a lot of time scrolling social media?
12. What car would you choose if you could have any car you wanted?
13. Do you want to be famous?
14. Have you faked sick to get out of something before?
15. What is under your bed right now?
16. If you had a spare thousand dollars, what would you do with it?
17. At what age did you stop believing in Santa Claus?
18. What is a bad habit you have?
19. Have you ever been bullied?
20. Have you ever bullied someone?
21. What is a talent you wish you had?
22. Which celebrity do you want to be friends with?
23. Which celebrity gets on your nerves?
24. How often do you do laundry?
25. What was the last show you watched on TV?
26. What is your least favorite chore to do around the house?
27. How often do you clean your toilet?
28. What is your comfort food?
Pair these up with some fun dares to give friends if you’re looking for a bit of excitement.
Funny Questions for Friends
Get ready to spill the beans with these funny truths to ask your friends!
From embarrassing moments to hilarious encounters, these questions will have you and your friends laughing until you cry.
29. If you were to change your name, what would you change it to?
30. If you had to choose between going out in public naked or saying everything you think out loud, which would you choose?
31. What are the last five things you searched for on your phone?
32. Have you picked your nose and eaten it?
33. What is a fashion trend that you just cannot get on board with?
34. Name someone that you have a crush on that you are a little embarrassed to admit to
35. Do you use your phone while sitting on the toilet?
36. Have you practiced kissing on a pillow?
37. Have you farted in an elevator?
38. What is something you would do if you could switch bodies for a day?
39. Have you seen your parents arguing over a TV channel?
40. Have you peed your pants recently?
41. Has anyone ever walked in on you going to the bathroom?
42. Do you sing while taking a shower?
43. Have you had a wardrobe malfunction while out in public?
44. Would you be embarrassed if someone saw your web browsing history?
45. Have you been given a wedgie before?
46. Have you taken a cute picture of yourself and accidentally sent it to the wrong person?
47. What color are your underwear?
48. How often do you wash your bed linens?
49. Have you farted and blamed someone else?
50. Have you been arrested before?
51. What is something that others do that you can’t stand?
52. If you could choose when to be reborn, what era would you choose?
53. Do you drool while you sleep?
If you’re playing truth for friends online, pair these up with our list of dares over text.
Truth Questions About Our Friendship
Discover more about your friendship with these entertaining and insightful questions!
Let’s face it, nothing strengthens your bond like some good old-fashioned tea-spilling and truth-telling.
54. What is something that you want to do together that we haven’t done yet?
55. Do you trust me?
56. Do you remember how we met?
57. What is your favorite thing about our friendship?
58. What was your first impression of me?
59. Do you feel like I support you when you are feeling sad?
60. What do you get from our friendship that you don’t get from your other friends?
61. How can I be a better friend?
62. What do you feel is the best part of our friendship?
63. Have I ever embarrassed you?
64. How do you like best to be comforted when you are upset?
65. What is something fun you want to do?
66. If we could go on a vacation anywhere in the world together, where would you want to go?
67. What qualities do you look for the most in a friend?
68. What is something we do together that you wish we could do more often?
69. If we were to start a club, what would it be centered around? (Food, books)
70. What celebrity would play us in a movie?
71. If you won a million dollars tomorrow, would you still be my friend?
72. What is a hobby that you think we should learn together?
73. If you moved to another country, would we still remain friends?
Get to know your friends better with our list of yes or no questions for friends.
Truth Questions About the Past
Ready to dig up some juicy historical facts about your friends?
Let’s travel down memory lane and ask some past questions that will have you laughing, reminiscing, and maybe even shedding a tear or two!
74. Do you think we would have been friends if we had met as teenagers?
75. What is your favorite memory of our friendship?
76. Have I ever made you mad in the past, and you didn’t say anything?
77. Is there something you wish you could redo from your past?
78. What is something you wish you had known ten years ago?
79. What is an event in history that you wish you could experience firsthand?
80. If you could give your younger self advice, what would you say?
81. What is the scariest place that you have ever been to?
82. Is there something you backed out of doing that you wish you could do now?
83. Who did you have a crush on as a teenager?
84. How many serious, committed relationships have you been in?
85. What is the worst date you have ever been on?
86. Who was your childhood best friend?
87. What was your favorite vacation?
88. What are some of your favorite memories from your childhood?
89. What is the coolest place you have gone to?
90. When have you felt the proudest of yourself?
91. If you could change your career path, would you?
92. What is the greatest gift you have ever been given?
93. What was your favorite subject in school?
94. What was your least liked subject in school?
95. Where did you have your first kiss?
96. What was your first job?
Deep Truth Questions for Friends
Are you ready to get to know your pals on a deeper, more meaningful level?
Buckle up, because we’ve got some thought-provoking questions of truth for friends that are sure to bring you closer together and uncover some surprising insights about life and the world around you!
97. What is the thing you liked the most about me?
98. If you had to create an alter ego for yourself, what would you name it?
99. Do you believe in ghosts?
100. Do you believe you are an old soul or a young one?
101. When you are upset, do you like to talk about your feelings or have space to process your thoughts?
102. What do you love most about our friendship?
103. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
104. If you could give away a million dollars to a charity, which one would you pick?
105. What is something that always cheers you up after a bad day?
106. Have you read any books that have been life-changing?
107. What is something that keeps you awake at night?
108. Have you ever lied to a friend?
109. Have you ever asked a friend to lie for you?
110. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
111. What are qualities in a person that attracts you to want to be their friend?
112. Do you believe in an afterlife?
113. Do you believe in aliens?
114. What is something that makes you laugh every time you think about it?
115. If you were given one wish, what would you wish for?
116. If you were president, what is something significant that you would do?
118. Do you have a survival plan for a zombie apocalypse?
119. What is something that happened to you that will impact the rest of your life?
120. Is your life going the way you had planned?
121. Have you wished to have someone else’s life?
122. Do you plan to have children?
Whether you want to find out your friend’s hilarious encounters or thoughts about your friendship, these prompts are sure to spark some interesting conversations and maybe even some funny confessions.
We hope you enjoyed answering the questions listed in this guide – and don’t forget to let us know how you and your friends did in the comments below!
You may like our other quizzes and games for friends too.