This article has links to products and services we love, which we may make commission from.
Your best friends are the ones you can rely on– they know all your secrets and help keep you sane, especially during rough times.
But how well do you know each other?
If you think you know your BFFs so well, why not put that to test by answering some best friend quiz questions?
This is a great way to discover new things about your bestie in the most fun and engaging way.
To help you get started, we compiled a list of good questions to ask your best friends including easy and funny questions for best friends, friendship questions to ask your bestie, controversial and deep questions to ask your best friend as well as juicy truths to ask your best friend.
You can use the following set of questions for your sleepover, party, or even when you’re just hanging out.
Want more ideas on things to talk about with best friends? Check this guide.
Easy Questions to Ask Your Best Friend
Let’s start things off with some easy questions to ask your bestie.
The following topics are light, covering things like food, celebrities, and other random things.
Since these questions don’t require much thinking, you could also use them as rapid fire questions for best friends.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Sweet or salty?
4. Are you allergic to anything?
5. Are there any skills you wish you had?
6. Is there anything you want to change about your personality?
7. Is there anything you want to change about your appearance?
8. Have you considered changing your first name, and what would you change it to?
9. Do you find it tough to fall asleep at night?
10. Do you prefer to be up early in the morning or to stay up late at night?
11. Would you consider yourself an honest person?
12. What does your perfect day look like?
13. What is your favorite dessert?
14. Do you always order dessert at a restaurant, even if no one else does?
15. What is a good memory from your childhood?
16. Do you believe there is a proper age to get married, if yes, what age is it?
17. Where would you go if you were able to fly for a day?
18. If you could time travel, would you visit the future or the past?
19. Have you ever wanted to compete in the Olympics?
20. What is your favorite hobby that people don’t know about?
21. Do you like pumpkin spice or apple cider?
22. What is your go-to movie for a good laugh?
23. What is your favorite season?
24. How often do you wash your hair?
25. Do you shave your whole leg or only up to the knee?
26. Do you follow the five-second rule?
27. What is your most prized possession?
28. Can you speak a second language?
29. Are you planning on learning a new language?
30. Which celebrity do you feel like you could be friends with?
31. Which celebrity do you feel would make a terrible friend?
32. If given a choice, would you choose wings so you can fly or a tail to swim to the depths of the ocean?
33. Chips or cookies?
34. Go on a tropical vacation or an adventure in the Canadian wilderness?
35. Live in the city or the country?
36. Color coordinated warbrobe or clothes by type?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Do you prefer fancy restaurants or cozy family-owned diners?
Want more easy questions to ask your friends? Check our list of clean would you rather questions.
Funny Questions to Ask Your Best Friend
It’s time to get the laughs rolling with some of the funniest questions to ask your best friend.
From poking fun at each other to recalling hilarious encounters, these things to ask your bestie are sure to get everyone in a giggling mood.
And if your BFF can’t meet with you face to face, no worries as these questions are also perfect for having your best friend quiz online.
39. If you could be a flavor, what would it be?
40. Unpack as soon as you get back from trip or trip over suitcase of days?
41. Do you look in the toilet after going number 2?
42. Out of the two of us, who is more likely to get arrested?
43. What is the most awful date you have ever been on?
44. Do you do anything weird when you are home alone?
45. Where is the most embarrassing spot you have had to pee?
46. Can I look through your browser history?
47. Would you go through your parent’s cell phones if given a chance?
48. If you had the ability to be invisible, would you spy on anyone?
49. What do you feel is the most annoying trait a person could have?
50. What are your guilty pleasures?
51. Do you find something annoying that other people love, i.e. children, puppies, rainbows?
52. What is a word you find fun to say?
53. If you were given the choice of an extra body part what would you choose?
54. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
55. Are there any fashion trends that others find hideous but you love?
56. Are there fashion trends your friends love, but you can’t stand?
57. If you could use only one condiment for five years what would you choose?
58. Do you associate certain tastes with colors?
59. Do you like the smell of something that others generally find unpleasant?
60. Have you ever gone commando?
61. Do you think you would survive a zombie apocalypse?
62. What is the proper way to hang the toilet paper roll when replacing it, over or under?
63. What is a big purchase you would make if you won the lottery?
64. Have you ever run away from the police?
65. If you were given the choice of superpowers, what would you choose?
66. If you were given a superpower, would you use it for good?
67. Have you eaten ice cream right out of the tub?
68. If you were able to get rid of a certain smell, what would it be?
69. Have you ever been arrested?
70. Do you think pineapple belongs on pizza?
Whether you’re looking for fun questions you can ask your best friend or some exciting topics to talk with your best friend, our list of never have I ever questions are sure to do the trick.
Friendship Questions to Ask Your Best friend
Asking questions is one of the effective ways to know what’s going on with your bestie.
To help you get started, the following list of questions for your best friend will surely spark interesting discussions.
Plus, these topics include things to talk about with your best friend if you want to discover how they see your friendship.
71. What word best describes our friendship?
72. Do you want to get matching tattoos?
73. Do you think there are any areas of our friendship that could be improved?
74. Do you believe you are a good friend?
75. Do you think I am a good friend?
76. What would you want to do if we could go on one adventure together and money wasn’t an issue?
77. When do you think we have the most fun together?
78. Have I ever done anything to embarrass you?
79. Have you ever experienced bullying from a friend?
80. Have you ever bullied a friend?
81. Have you had a friend in the past that you thought you were close to, only to find out they didn’t feel the same way?
82. What do you value the most in a friendship?
83. If you were to become very rich overnight, would we still be friends?
84. Do you think money changes relationships?
85. Do you think we will be friends in twenty years?
86. What is the oldest friendship you have right now?
87. What is something you feel would destroy a friendship immediately?
88. How often should friends connect to keep their relationship strong?
89. Can you tell when I am feeling down?
90. Do you feel protective of your friends?
For more best friend trivia questions which include personal questions to ask your best friend and questions to test your best friend, check this guide.
Deep Questions to Ask your Best Friend
Want good questions to ask your best friend that covers meaningful topics?
The following deep questions for best friends will surely get everyone thinking.
Since these are considered serious questions to ask your best friend, it’s okay to give them a bit of time to answer.
91. If there were no consequences, what law would you break?
92. If you could remain the same age forever, what would it be, and why?
93. When you were younger, how did you think your life would look?
94. What is something that makes you tear up every time you think about it?
95. What is a happy memory from your childhood?
96. Do you feel as if I support you when you are going through a tough time?
97. Are you afraid that you will grow old alone?
98. What are you proud of in your life?
99. What is your motivation to get up and out of bed in the morning?
100. Are you facing any big problems right now that I don’t know about?
101. What is the best way to support you when you are struggling?
102. What is something that others do that makes you feel valued?
103. What is something that others do that makes you feel bad about yourself?
104. Do you prefer to get certain types of gifts for your birthday, like handmade, store-bought, or donations to charities?
105. Is there any way I can be a better friend to you?
106. What is something you do that makes you love yourself?
108. Are you happy with your life?
You may also like our list of yes or no questions to ask your best friend.
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Best Friend
Spice up your best friend game questions with the following list of juicy topics to talk about.
Included interesting topics to talk about with your best friend from their best-kept secrets to some truths.
Try one of these crazy questions to ask your best friend to know what they’re thinking.
109. When did you last lie to someone?
110. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
111. What is something that makes you feel jealous?
112. Who is someone you have had a crush on but shouldn’t have?
113. Do you think monogamy is important in a relationship?
115. What do you think is your very best physical feature?
116. What is a decision that you have made and now regret?
117. Has someone done something to you that you cannot forgive?
118. Have you done something unforgivable to someone else?
119. Have you had to break up with a friend?
120. Have you dumped a partner over a text message?
121. Do you spend hours scrolling through social media platforms and comparing yourself to others?
122. Have you ever been stood up?
123. Have you ever stood someone up?
124. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever done in public?
125. What is the stupidest thing anyone has ever said to you?
126. What is a lie you have told a friend?
127. Have you lied to your parents recently?
128. Are you crushing on anyone right now?
129. Do you find anyone more than a decade older attractive?
For more naughty and dark questions to ask your best friend, check our list of this or that questions for friends.
Controversial Questions to Ask Your Best Friend
It’s now time for controversial things to ask your best friend that will get them thinking.
These are exciting BFF challenge questions to ask especially if you want to discuss things that are a topic of hot debates.
Add a bit of thrill to your best friend challenge questions by pairing them with some dares for friends.
130. What confuses you about men/women?
131. Do you have a value you are unwilling to compromise on when it comes to romantic relationships?
132. What do you think happens after we die?
133. Do you believe in reincarnation?
134. Do you think you have reincarnated before?
135. Do you believe there are other forms of life in the universe?
136. Is it ethical to be a meat eater?
137. Could you kill your own dinner?
138. Do you believe capital punishment is just?
139. Do you believe in a higher power?
140. Do weapons make a society safer or more dangerous?
141. Will you ever buy an electric car?
142. Do you really believe your government has your best interest at heart?
143. If you could time travel to the past to change a past event, what would you choose?
144. Would you like to be cremated or buried?
145. Is being in nature once a day crucial for wellbeing?
146. If you could find out your time of death, would you want to know?
147. Is there a belief that a lot of people have accepted as normal but you find ridiculous?
148. Have you ever borrowed something with no intention of returning it?
149. Do you like kids?
Spending time with your girlfriends? Try playing our yes/no questions game for girls.
We hope you had fun playing our best friend challenge quiz questions.
Feel free to share in the comments your favorite questions for your bestie or which one you find the hardest to ask.
How to Play Never Have I Ever Game:
The game is usually played by holding your hand up and putting one finger down if you’ve done a thing in one of the statements or questions indicated in the list- if not, you can say “Never have I ever”.
Or you can have a third party read them for you and answer “I have” if you’ve done that thing, or “Never have I ever” if you haven’t.
It can also be a part of a drinking game, with those who answer “I have” take a shot.
You may get creative or feel free to put your own spin- whichever you see fit for your situation.