Are you looking to challenge your relationship, get to know your partner better, and have a giggle along the way?
You’ll love our yes or no questions for couples!
To help ease you in, we’ve started with lighthearted yes or no game questions to lube you up a little, and then we probe a tad more with personal, relationship, and deep questions.
Finally, the yes or no questions list gets a bit of hotter under the collar with juicy yes or no questions!
Our game can be used as date night questions for couples, to fill time during a vacation, or as a feature at a party if you are brave enough to reveal the answers in front of others.
There are many ways to play our list of yes no questions game: you can directly ask your partner one question and then let them ask you another, or you could invite a third party to ask you a question each or.
Obviously the answers are going to be a simple yes or no, so if you want to learn more about your partner, tag on a follow up question such as ‘why’ or ‘how’.
Alternatively, get through the list as quick as you can by stating it is a yes or no rapid fire questions game and deal with the consequences of the answers later!
There are no set yes or no questions rules, how did you decide to play? Tell us in the comments.
Yes or No Questions for Couples
Let’s start with some light and breezy yes or no questions examples to test the water.
If you can’t get through this round without a quarrel, we suggest you build up to the other rounds!
Fun Yes or No Questions for Couples
1. Do you sleep with your socks on?
2. Have you ever stolen anything?
3. Do you remember what your childhood phone number was?
4. Have you ever stolen someone’s lunch at work?
5. Have you ever kissed a complete stranger?
6. Did you ever get suspended while in school?
7. Did you sneak out of your house when you were a teenager?
8. When you were a kid, did you have an invisible friend?
9. Have you ever ghosted anyone?
10. Are you still friends with someone from your childhood who you secretly think sucks?
11. Have you ever lied on a dating app?
12. Did you ever fantasize about a teacher in school?
13. Do you think we would have dated if we had met in high school?
14. Would you live on another planet with me?
15. Do you think we would work well together at a job?
16. Do you think I work hard?
17. Would you like to move to another country?
18. Have you ever been to Disneyland?
19. Do you want to visit Area 51?
20. Did you ever blame a sibling for something you did?
21. Have you ever opened mail that wasn’t addressed to you?
22. Have you been on a road trip?
23. Do you own any stuffed animals?
24. Is there a country that you find fascinating?
25. Have you ever been in a helicopter?
26. Have you been in a fist fight?
27. Has anyone thrown you a surprise party?
28. Would you have become a different person if you were born in another city?
29. Do you wish you were 21 again?
30. Have you ever wished you could trade lives with one of your friends?
Check our list of who is most likely to questions for couples for more exciting topics.
Funny Yes or No Questions for Couples
Congratulations! You made it to the next round; hilarious yes or no type questions which will give you a laugh.
Laughter is said to be a great stress relief so that can only bring benefits to your relationship, right?
31. Will you let me dye your hair blue?
32. Have you ever peed in your pants?
33. Can you burp the alphabet?
34. Have you taken naked photos of yourself?
35. Have you ever farted in public?
36. Do you clean your hands after going to the bathroom?
37. Have you ever picked your nose?
38. Can you pick up a bar of soap using your toes?
39. Have you ever clogged someone else’s toilet?
40. Have you ever lied at a restaurant to get a free dessert?
41. Have you ever eaten an insect?
42. If given a chance, would you go to Mars?
43. Have you ever gotten sick from an amusement park ride?
44. Have you ever bought anything off craigslist?
45. Do I ever embarrass you?
46. Do you have any secret talents?
47. Would you name your child after a celebrity?
48. Would you like to be able to talk to animals?
49. Can I kiss you after eating raw garlic?
50. Have you ever had a crush on one of your friend’s parents?
51. Have you ever wished to be the other gender?
52. Would you like to have a glimpse into the future?
53. Do you know any card tricks?
54. Do you know any magic tricks?
55. Do you like to partake in gossip?
56. Have you ever referred to a baby as the wrong gender?
57. Have you ever spread a lie about someone who made you angry?
58. Do you like to play board games?
To spark more fun and engaging conversation, you may also like our list of would you rather questions for couples.
Yes or No Questions to Ask Guy/ Boyfriend/ Husband
Next up, we have yes or no questions to ask your boyfriend, husband, or crush.
These questions start to get a little deeper so feel free to skip any that you’re not comfortable asking.
59. Do you find me attractive?
60. Are you interested in having kids one day?
61. Do you fantasize about other people?
62. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
63. Do you think cheating is forgivable?
64. Have you ever lied about your age?
65. Have you ever dated a friend?
66. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
67. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
68. Have you in the past had feelings for one of your friends’ partners?
69. Have you ever had a stalker?
70. Would you make out in an elevator?
71. Do you like to listen to me vent about my day?
72. Do you like being alone?
73. Can I wax your legs?
74. Have you been to a tanning salon?
75. Did you have a good childhood?
Yes or No Questions to Ask Girl/ Girlfriend/ Wife
In this section, we focus on yes or no questions to ask a girlfriend, wife, or crush.
Again, have a quick glance over and choose the ones you are OK hearing the answer for.
76. Do you find me good looking?
77. Have you ever had your heart broken?
78. Do you feel that love at first sight is real?
79. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
80. Did your last relationship end well?
81. Have you cheated on a past partner?
82. Is it OK to remain friends with an ex?
83. Have you ever lied about your weight?
84. Have you ever put someone in the friend zone?
85. Do you like how I dress?
86. Do you get butterflies around me?
87. Have you ever had sex with someone on the first date?
88. Have you ever broken up with someone through a text message?
89. Do you get jealous of your friend’s achievements?
90. Do you wish you could mute a particular friend?
Personal Yes or No Questions for Couples
Next, we have interesting yes or no questions aimed at the person being asked.
Some are light, some focus on history, and other on the relationship.
91. Do you believe that you are an attractive person?
92. Do you trust me?
93. Have you ever thought about breaking up?
94. Do you talk to yourself?
95. Do you think staying current with trends is important?
96. Do you brush your teeth everyday?
97. Are you comfortable around me?
98. Have I ever made you feel uncomfortable?
99. Have you been in a relationship with two people at the same time?
100. Have you ever gotten revenge on someone?
101. Have you cried yourself to sleep some nights?
102. Do you think of yourself as an intelligent person?
103. Do you want to become a billionaire one day?
104. Would you ever consider a career in politics?
105. Do you enjoy having time to yourself?
106. Do you enjoy doing activities by yourself?
107. Do you remember your best friend from your childhood?
108. Were you ever bullied as a child?
109. Are you good at forgiving people?
110. Have I ever embarrassed you in front of your friends?
Yes or No Love Questions for Couples
Dim the lights, it’s time for romantic yes or no questions for couples.
You’ll learn more about your partner’s love language and views on love.
111. Did you find me attractive the first time you saw me?
112. Do you like to engage in public displays of affection?
113. Do you think I am a good kisser?
114. Do you believe that you are a good kisser?
115. Do you believe everyone has a soulmate?
116. Have you been caught in the act?
117. Do you think people in relationships should spend a lot of time together?
118. Are we on track to having the future together you imagined we would?
119. Can you tell when I’m satisfied?
120. Do I add to your happiness?
Find more questions like these in our list of romantic questions for couples.
Impossible Yes or No Questions for Couples
This section is full of hard yes or no questions.
Feel free to ‘pass’ if they are too hard.
121. Are you good at keeping secrets?
122. Have you ever woke up next to someone and couldn’t remember their name?
123. Have you ever faked an orgasm with me?
124. Have you ever had in the past a friend with benefits situation?
125. Do you have a crush on someone we know?
126. Have you ever been proposed to?
127. Have you ever proposed to someone?
128. Do I have any habits that you find annoying?
129. Is there anything about me that you find gross?
130. Have you ever told someone that you loved them, but you really didn’t?
Deep Yes or No Questions for Couples
Our deep yes or no questions about relationships ask about the past, the present and the future.
They look at emotions, and actions.
131. If given a chance to redo your life, would you live your life the same way?
132. Am I someone you can see spending the rest of your life with?
133. Are you happy for the most part?
134. Do you believe that most people are good?
135. Is your life as fulfilling as you thought it would be?
136. Do you struggle to let go of past hurts?
137. Do you have a clear picture of what success looks like for you?
138. Have you found something you are passionate about?
139. Do you believe there is a greater meaning to life?
140. Is there something you have experienced that you would love to experience again?
141. Have you ever given into peer pressure?
142. Do you feel that you are on track in life?
143. Do you believe in a greater power than yourself?
144. Can you admit when you are wrong?
145. Would you put your life in my hands?
146. Do you believe it’s important to tell the truth even if it might hurt someone’s feelings?
147. Do you keep a journal?
148. Have you ever been in a life-or-death situation?
Dirty Yes or No Questions for Couples
These are the perfect yes or no questions to ask your crush if you are ready to move to the next step or if you want to spice things up from normal couple routines…
148. Have you ever fantasized about us making love in a public place?
149. Do you want to spend tomorrow in bed all day making love?
150. Do you want to go skinny dipping tonight?
151. Would you like to use toys in the bedroom?
152. Are there any fantasies you want to share with me?
153. Have you ever had a threesome?
154. Have you ever called someone the wrong name while getting it on?
155. Would you like to join the mile-high club with me?
156. Do you want to invite someone to join us in the bedroom?
157. Is getting frisky in the morning your favourite time to do it?
158. Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?
159. Do you want to roleplay in the bedroom?
160. Are we intimate enough?
161. Would you like to record us making love?
162. Should we try new positions in the bedroom?
163. Do you want me to join you in the shower?
164. Do you still masturbate to the thought of me?
165. Should we be more expressive in the bedroom?
166. Do you want to get it on in the car?
167. Do you want to do it with the blind open?
168. Do you want to make love outside while it’s raining?
You may like our other quizzes and games for couples
- 101 Fun Questions For Adults
- 170 This Or That Questions For Adults
- Kiss, Marry, Kill Game
- Truth or Drink Questions For Couples
- Dares To Do Over Text
- Clean Would You Rather Questions
- Road Trip Games For Couples
- Married Couple Questions
- Never Have I Ever Questions for Couples
- Anniversary Questions for Couples
- Would Your Rather Questions for Couples
- This or That Questions for Couples
Did you enjoy our yes and no questions to ask your partner? Tell us in the comments.